- Half a Jap pumpkin, cut into 1 inch wedge
- 1 Kumera, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 white sweet potato, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 cloves of garlic, 1 finely sliced and 3 left whole for roasting
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 230 degrees Celsius. Place pumpkin, sweet potatoes, whole garlic cloves and thyme in a baking dish and roast for 15 minutes until vegies are tender. Set aside.
- In a bowl mix 1 finely sliced clove of garlic with 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt and season with salt, pepper and a splash of olive oil.
- Coat the vegies in butter and place back in the oven for around 5 minutes until butter turns brown. Pour browned butter into a jug.
- Arrange roasted vegies on a serving platter, pour yoghurt over vegies and top with browned butter.
Recipe thanks to Alex Kearns, Executive Chef, Glebe Point Diner