This tropical scented fruit salad is a great light dessert to round out an Asian feast. This is best served chilled with the coconut shards sprinkled just prior to serving. If you want something else on the side then some coconut gelato, mango sorbet or a drizzle of sweetened condensed milk would take it to another level.
- 12 lychees, peeled, pitted and cut into quarters (fresh or canned)
- 1 dragonfruit, peeled and cut into small dice
- 2 mangoes, peeled, seed removed and cut into small dice
- ½ pineapple, cored and cut into small dice
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp toasted coconut shards
Combine all of the ingredients, bar the coconut shards and toss to combine. Chill in the fridge and sprinkle with toasted coconut shards just prior to serving.