- 2 packets Curious Cuts Beef Pillow Steak
- 1 x 400 g tin green lentils
- 250 g mixed snacking tomatoes
- 1/2 cup almonds flakes
- 60 g wild roquette
- 1/2 medium cauliflower
- 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Cut the cauliflower into florets then place on a lined baking tray. Drizzle olive oil and season with salt and pepper then toss well. Roast in the oven for about 20 mins until softened and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, bring a frying pan to high heat. Season steaks with salt and pepper, then cook for about 4-6 mins (depending on thickness), turning every minute. Remove from pan and rest for 10 mins.
- In the same frying pan, add the tomatoes and cook for about 3 mins until softened. Drain the lentils, add to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 2 mins then remove pan from heat.
- In a blender add the rocket, almonds, ¼ cup of olive oil and the juice of half a lemon. Season well with salt and pepper then blitz well until thick, check the seasoning.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven and plate with the pillow steak, lentils and rocket pesto.