- Makes 2 glasses
- 2 bananas, cut into pieces
- 2 cups (500ml) of milk
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Optional: 1 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Combine all the ingredients (except the nutmeg) in a high speed blender or milkshake maker until thick and smooth.
2. Sprinkle the top of the milkshakes with nutmeg before serving.
*Alternative Options - use any type of milk you like including dairy free. Use agave or maple syrup if preferred.
Recipe thanks to Australian Bananas.