- 2 zucchini, quartered lengthways
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 150g semi-firm tofu
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, sliced into half moons
- 1 small bunch mint, leaves picked
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 fennel bulb, finely sliced or with mandolin
- 5 radish, quartered
- 2 tbsp white sesame seeds
- Mix the miso paste and maple syrup together in a small bowl. Liberally brush all over the zucchini wedges. Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat with a drizzle of oil. Char the zucchini on each side until caramelised. Set aside.
- Place the tofu, cucumber, mint leaves and lime juice in a blender. Blend to a smooth cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the shaved fennel and fronds with the radish, cucumber and mint leaves. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl and top with the zucchini. Drizzle over the cucumber cream and scatter over the sesame seeds to serve with the rest of the lime wedges.