- 4 peaches, halved and destoned
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 100g butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 50g butter
- 2/3 cup plain flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 lime, zested and sliced into wedges
- Vanilla ice cream, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180C fan.
- Rub together the crumble ingredients in a large bowl to resemble large breadcrumbs. Transfer to a baking tray and place in the oven for 15 minutes, mixing halfway through to brown evenly. Leave to cool for 5 minutes to firm up.
- Arrange the peaches cut side up on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Mix the butter, miso, and brown sugar in a bowl to make a smooth paste. Liberally brush all over the peaches and place in the oven for 15 minutes until the peaches are softened. Turn on the grill to brown the peaches for a further 2-3 minutes until caramelised and lightly charred.
- Divide the crumble between bowls, top with the peach halves and spoon over any remaining sauce in the tray. Top with ice cream and serve with lime wedges.