These icy cold treats are so quick & easy to make and will surely be a hit during mango season. They’re a great way to use up any neglected or over-ripe mangoes sitting in your fridge and the perfect way to end an outdoor summer meal.
- 400g fresh ripe mango ﬂesh, chopped
- 400ml unsweetened coconut milk
- zest & juice of one lime
- sugar or honey to taste
- Place all ingredients except sugar/honey into a blender and blend until super smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness as needed, depending on ripeness of mango, then blend again if needed.
- Pour into popsicle moulds and freeze overnight or at least 4 hours til solid.
- You can use any sweetener you prefer, or no sweetener at all if the fruit is sweet enough!
Prep time: 10min
Cook time: 0
Recipe created by Matters of the Belly.