Spritz up your sparkling with juicy lychees topped with refreshing mint leaves for a summer splash
Lychee & Mint Fizz
- 20 fresh lychees, peeled, stones removed
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 185ml (3/4 cup) gin
- Crushed ice, to serve
- Chilled sparkling water, to serve
- 185ml (3/4 cup) gin (for some punch)
- Divide the lychee and sugar among four 200ml-capacity serving glasses. Use a cocktail muddling stick or the end of a rolling pin to gently pound the lychee mixture until coarsely crushed.
- Add the mint. Pour over the gin.Top with the crushed ice and sparkling water.