This quick & easy roast is a real crowd pleaser. Simple to prepare and ready within 45 minutes. It has a delicious spicy edge thanks to the flavour packed Harissa rub.
- 1 whole Beef Tri Tip
- 2 tbsp Harissa Spice Mix
- 200g green or butter beans (stalk ends removed)
- 4 female zucchini flowers (with baby zucchini attached)
- ½ pomegranate, seeds removed
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Rub the entire beef tri tip with the Harissa Spice Mix.
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C and roast the beef for approximately 15-18 mins.
- Insert meat thermometer into the beef – it should be 55°C for rare to medium rare.
- Let the beef sit for at least 15 mins to rest and settle.
- Blanch beans briefly until tender (1-2 mins) in salted water. Remove zucchini flowers, tear flowers and finely slice the baby zucchini using a mandolin.
- Carve the beef and add to a platter with the cooked beans, zucchini and zucchini flowers. Dress with olive oil and lemon juice, season to taste and scatter with pomegranate seeds (optional).