- 2 tbs lime juice
- 2 tsp agave nectar or pure maple syrup
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 long red chilli, seeds removed, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil, plus extra, to fry
- 250g strawberries, hulled, sliced
- 2 tbs chopped mint, plus extra mint leaves, to serve
- 500g haloumi, sliced
- 1 cup wild rocket
- Whisk the lime juice, agave, vinegar, chilli and oil together in a bowl. Season, then stir through the strawberry and mint and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbs extra oil in a frypan over medium-high heat and cook the haloumi, in batches, for 2 minutes each side or until golden, adding a little more oil between batches if necessary. Drain on paper towel.
- Transfer haloumi to a serving platter and top with the strawberry salsa, wild rocket and extra mint leaves to serve. Serves 4.