- 2 x ripe avocados (large size)
- 1 x lime (juice and zest)
- ½ red onion (finely diced)
- ½ bunch of fresh coriander (roughly chopped) optional
- large pinch of salt
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- Slice each avocado in half and remove the large seed from the centre using a knife or spoon to scoop it out. Score the avocado and scoop out with a spoon into a medium bowl. Add the lime juice and salt and mash the avocado using a fork. Add the zest, red onion and coriander, plus any more of your favourites! Mix through until all the ingredients are combined.
- Transfer to a plate and top with the cayenne pepper and any extra seasoning.
Prep time: 5 minutes.