Say hello to summer with this gorgeous salad of grilled peaches, mozzarella and proscuitto. Grilling the peaches is the hard part (and even that takes minutes) and after that this salad comes together in a few moments. Use a flat bowl or plate and just arrange the ingredients, drizzle with your dressing and sit back and enjoy those summer flavours.
Grilled Peach Salad
- 2 yellow peaches or nectarines, cut into pieces
- Rocket leaves
- Basil Leaves
- Cherry tomatoes (we used mini ox-hearts), halved
- Buffalo mozzarella, broke into rough pieces
- Olive oil
- Apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Combine olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt and pepper to make a dressing.
- Coat peach pieces in half the dressing and place on a hot grill for 1-2 minutes, cut side down until slightly charred.
- Arrange everything in a flat bowl and drizzle over remaining dressing.