- 1 cup lentils, cooked
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup pearl barley, cooked
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted cashews, chopped
- 1/2 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch dill finely, chopped
- 1/2 bunch of mint finely, chopped
- Handful of pomegranate seeds
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- Salt and pepper
- Cook lentils, quinoa and pearl barley separately as per the packet instructions. Allow to cool.
- Combine lentils, quiona, pearl barley, almonds, cashews, parsley, dill, mint and pomegranate in a large bowl.
- Dress generously with lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper.
Recipe thanks to Alex Kearns, Executive Chef, Glebe Point Diner