Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 ruby grapefruit, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
- ½ head radicchio, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 small fennel, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 long red chilli, seeds removed (optional) and finely sliced
- 50ml red wine vinegar
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- Baby basil leaves
- Prepare the citrus, radicchio and fennel and arrange in a large shallow bowl or platter. Scatter the chilli amongst the salad.
- To make the dressing, put the vinegar and oil in a small bowl and season with a pinch of sea salt and pepper. Whisk until it comes together and drizzle a little bit over the salad.
- Garnish with baby basil and serve with extra dressing on the side.
Note: If you can’t get 2 types of grapefruit, use 2 of the same kind. This salad can also be made with just oranges.
Breda is a freelance food content creator, recipe developer and stylist living and working in Sydney. She is passionate about all food that is full of flavour; community, family, heritage and hospitality are at the centre of her food philosophy. She runs Una Mas Creative with her husband, making original and branded content. Check out Breda's Instagram here, and Unamas Creative page here!