This can be altered to use whatever stone fruit is best in season. Feel free to substitute the peaches for nectarines, plums or apricots or add some pitted and halved ripe cherries to the mix (we even threw in a few raspberries!)
- 1 x 750 ml bottles chilled dry rosé
- ½ cup/125 ml Poire William (pear liqueur, or substitute for brandy or Cointreau)
- 2 peaches, pitted and cut into small dice
- 1 nectarine or 2 plums, cored and cut into small dice
- Soda water/ sparkling water
- To make the peach puree pit the two peaches and blend them with the lemon juice and sugar until you have a smooth puree.
- Combine the fruit puree with liqueur, fruit pieces and wine in a large jug. Stir to combine and chill for between 1 hour and 2 days.
- To serve, ladle punch into a jug and top with sparkling water.