Makes enough for 4-6 gift bags.
- 600g dark chocolate, roughly chopped.
- 2 cups of toppings of your choice. Try dried cranberries, coconut shards and almonds, or raisins, pistachios and small pieces of crystalised ginger.
- Melt 400g of dark chocolate in the microwave in short bursts, or over a double boiler. Add the remaining chocolate to the pan in pieces, off the heat and stir it until it has all melted and is smooth.
- Pour the chocolate onto a large baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Press the toppings into the chocolate. Allow to harden at room temperature for 2 hours. If it is warm, transfer to the fridge to harden. Cut into pieces and store in cellophane bags in the fridge, or a cool dark place.
Recipe by Tori Haschka.