Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: None
- ½ Chinese Cabbage (Wombok)
- 1/3 Cup Creamy Golden Sesame Dressing (Japanese)
- ½ Tbsp Black Sesame seeds (Optional)
- Peel off the outer leaves from the cabbage and discard.
- Cut the Wombok in half lengthways and finely slice it across into thin slices.
- Place into a bowl and add the dressing. Toss well and serve cold or room temperature.
- Great salad as a side dish.
- Also, can be made as a main dish by adding any extra vegetables and a protein of your choice.