- Peel pineapple and cut into quarters lengthways, removing the core. Slice each quarter into three.
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey or rice syrup, lime juice and cinnamon.
- Baste the pineapple wedges with the mixture before barbecuing each side for 1 minute, or until caramelised.
- Remove from heat, serve remaining juices on the side and enjoy immediately.
- Alternatively, cool and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days or freeze chopped pieces for up to 6 months.
Prep time: 5 minutes.
Cook time: 5 minutes.