Using a food processor makes this clafoutis a breeze. A delicious treat the whole family will enjoy.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/4 Cup of Caster Sugar
- 1/8 Cup of Almond Meal
- 1/8 Cup of Plain Flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 punnet of blueberries
- Throw everything except the blueberries in a food processor & process into a runny batter. (It can also be done with a mixer or by hand - whisk the milk, eggs & vanilla essence, then stir in the sugar, almond meal & flour)
- Grease 2 ramekin dishes with a little butter. Place the blueberries into the bottom of the ramekins & then pour the batter on top. (The blueberries will rise to the top) There is no set amount of blueberries just a nice covering to your desired liking
- Place the ramekins on a baking tray & then cook in an oven that has been preheated to 180C Fan Forced for 30-40 minutes. They will be ready once the custard has set.
- Let them rest for 5 minutes & then sprinkle with a little icing sugar. Can be eaten hot or cold. They will sink a little as they are a bit like a souffle.
Recipe thanks to this weekend's #HarrisFarmFoodie winner Sally-Ann Haw.