Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 bunch choy sum
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1/2 bottle or 125mL of Harris Farm Roasted Sesame Dressing
- 4 fillets of Ocean Trout, skin on
- 150g punnet snow peas
- 270g packet soba noodles
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- small red chilli
- sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 220°C fan-forced.
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil.
- Place choy sum and broccolini on a baking tray lined with baking paper, drizzle with a little sesame dressing, season with salt and pepper. Toss well and set aside.
- Pat ocean trout dry with paper towel. Place skin-side down on a baking tray lined with baking paper, drizzle a generous amount of sesame dressing over fish and bake with veggies for 10-12 minutes until cooked and caramelised.
- Remove the top end and strings of snow peas. Place snow peas and noodles in boiling water and cook according to packet instructions. Finely chop coriander and reserve a few leaves for garnishing.
- Once cooked, drain noodles well. Place in a bowl, mix through a little sesame dressing, and sprinkle with chopped coriander. Slice chilli and add to noodles, reserving a little for garnishing.
- Serve ocean trout with soba noodles and snow peas, roasted greens, a generous extra drizzle of sesame dressing. Garnish with sesame seeds, chilli and reserved coriander leaves.
Make it extra special by adding a good drizzle of your own sriracha mayo on top! Whisk together 2 tbsp of mayo and 2 tsp of sriracha sauce with the juice of a lemon. Enjoy!
Find this recipe and more, in this seasons issue of Market Magazine, purchase online or in stores now.