This tangy yet sweet salad using Imperial Mandarins gets its delicious crunch from sliced almonds and bean sprouts.
Rocket Salad with Imperial Mandarin Vinaigrette
- 4 Imperial mandarins, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 cup fresh imperial mandarin juice
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Rock salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 150 grams rocket leaves
- 150 grams bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Combine all liquid ingredients in a large bowl, then add garlic and season with salt and pepper. Whisk.
- Add rocket leaves and bean sprouts, toss and transfer to a serving plate.
- Top with Imperial mandarin sections and almonds to serve.