- 1 punnet golden grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch of asparagus, chopped
- 60g baby spinach
- 1 cup reduced fat milk
- 1/4 medium red onion, diced
- ½ medium red capsicum, diced
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 100g reduced fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat and cook the capsicum and onion for 2-3 minutes, stirring until soft.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl together until combined.
- Lightly grease a 20cm round baking dish.
- Place spinach, crumbled feta, asparagus, sauteed capsicum and onion into the baking dish. Lightly season with pepper.
- Gently pour egg and milk mixture over the vegetables.
- Place halved tomatoes on top.
- Cook in the oven for approximately 45 minutes or until cooked through.
Recipe by Alex and Anna from The Biting Truth.