This tapas style garlic mushrooms recipe is the perfect quick and easy side dish.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250g button mushrooms, cleaned
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Aioli and lemon wedges, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the mushrooms for 5 minutes, tossing the pan regularly.
- Add the garlic, smoked paprika, salt and pepper and cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until golden, tossing the pan regularly. Toss through the parsley to combine.
- Serve the mushrooms with aioli and lemon wedges.
Serves: 2-4 as a side dish
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooks: 10 minutes