- 10 slices x smoked Salmon
- 2 x radishes (washed and ends removed)
- ¼ of red onion (peeled)
- ½ cup x apple cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 x lemon (zest and juice)
- 4 x tbsp olive oil
- 12 x caperberries or capers
- ½ cup or more of soft goats cheese/cream cheese
- small bunch of dill
- half a loaf of freshly sliced bread
- Use a mandolin or very sharp knife to finely slice the radishes and set aside. Finely slice the red onion crossways and place into a small bowl with the apple cider vinegar and let the vinegar soak into the finely sliced red onion.
- Zest the lemon and place into a mini bowl or jar. Juice the lemon and add that to the zest. Add the olive oil and a sprinkle of salt. Mix around with a spoon and set aside.
- Slice the larger caperberries in half, and keep the smaller ones whole.
- On a flat plate or platter arrange the salmon slices evenly over the surface. Top with the radishes, the onion and the caperberries, top with pieces of the cheese, fresh dill and drizzle with the zesty lemon oil.
- Serve with the bread and more of each ingredient for extra servings if you wish!
- If you would like to make a larger platter just double or triple the amount of ingredients.
- Drain the onion from the apple cider vinegar before serving
Prep time: 10 minutes.
Cook time: N/A.
Serves: 4-6 as an appetizer.
Makes: 1 plate.