Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 40 mins
- 4-6 Corn on the Cob
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 100g Chipotle Peppers (La Morena)
- 250g Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Lime
- 1 Avocado
- 100g Feta Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Red Chilli (Optional)
- 1 Jalapeno Chilli (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Peel the husk of the corn by pulling it back and keeping the husk attached. Remove the silk and place the corn 2 or 3 at the time together on sheet of foil.
- Drizzle with olive oil and spread some butter all over. Season with salt and wrap the corns with the foil leaving the husks uncover.
- Place the wrapped corns on a baking tray and place into the oven. Cook for 30mins. After that, turn the oven up to the max.
- Remove the corn from the oven and open the foil. Place back into the oven and cook for further 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, place the chipotle peppers, sour cream, mayonnaise, the juice of a ½ lime, salt and pepper into a blender and blitz until combined.
- Finely dice the avocado, place into a bowl and season with salt and pepper, squeeze some lime juice and mix through. Set aside.
- Crumble the feta cheese with your hands and place into a bowl.
- Remove corns from the oven and serve on a platter.
- Brush all over with the chipotle cream until well coated. Sprinkle with avocado and feta cheese and garnish with sliced chilli or jalapenos if desired.