When roasted with a little olive oil, cauliflower florets turn lusciously sweet, crisp and caramel-brown. Pair with some smoked almonds and fresh herbs for a very moreish side dish.
Roasted Cauliflower with Smoked Almonds
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into florets.
- 2 tablespoons of smoked salted almonds - cut in halves
- large pinch of dill
- large pinch of parsley
- 3 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a preheated oven at 230C roast cauliflower in extra virgin olive oil for 15 minutes. You need to get a nice charred colour.
- When cooled, toss in almonds, dill, parsley with all other ingredients,
- Season to taste with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper
Recipe thanks to Alex Kearns, Executive Chef, Glebe Point Diner