Brussels sprouts are one of the most nutritious vegies you can eat and when cooked properly they’re absolutely delicious. Roasted with pancetta, they’re a taste sensation. Try out Alex Kearns recipe and make even simple dinners feel special.
- 300g brussel sprouts - halved
- 1 thumb length of pancetta cut into small dice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Place all ingredients in a pan and combine.
- In a preheated oven at 230c roast for 15 minutes or until brussels sprouts begin to get charred and pancetta is caramelised.
Recipe thanks to Alex Kearns, Executive Chef, Glebe Point Diner