We've all suffered through a spotty day or two, so we know it's only skin deep. Use our frost bitten navels that are super sweet on the inside to create this imperfect orange granita.
- Imperfect oranges
- Caster sugar
- Squeeze juice and strain.
- Taste orange juice for sweetness, whisk in castor sugar if necessary. 9 times out of 10 the oranges are sweet enough.
- Freeze in a tray and stir juice every hour or two until frozen.
- To serve rake frozen juice with fork to make granita.
- For adults add your favourite alcohol (Cointreau works well or Vodka).