Simple, fresh and light - perfect for a spring lunch.
Mini Caprese Salad with Olives
- 400g Golden grape tomatoes, halved
- 150g mini bocconcini (baby mozzarella)
- 100g kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- Fresh basil leaves
- Sea salt
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Regular or Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- In a bowl, combine 2 x 200g punnets of halved grape tomatoes, 150g mini bocconcini (baby mozzarella), 100g pitted & halved kalamata olives and a handful of fresh basil leaves.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, and drizzle with 2 tbsp each of extra virgin olive oil & regular or caramelised balsamic vinegar.
Recipe thanks to this weekend's #HarrisFarmFoodie winner Noha Serageldin of @mattersofthebelly who shared the fantastic recipe via Instagram.