Mediterranean Stuffed Red Capsicum
- 2 large red capsicums, halved and deseeded
- 85g couscous, cooked
- 25g pine nuts, lightly toasted
- handful black olives, roughly chopped
- 50g feta, crumbled
- 50g semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, shredded
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C. Microwave the peppers on a plate on Medium for about 5 minutes or until they are almost soft.
- Put the couscous in a bowl and cover with 125ml boiling water. Stir, then cover the bowl with cling film and leave for 10 minutes.
- Break the couscous up with a fork, then add the pine nuts, olives, feta, tomatoes and basil. Mix well.
- Pile the stuffing into the capsicums, put on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.