Prep time: 15mins
Cooking time: 15mins
- 1 Cup Israeli Couscous
- 250g Halloumi Cheese
- 1 Large Mango
- 1 Lebanese Cucumber
- 3 Radishes
- ½ Punnet Rocket Salad
- 1 ½ Tbsp Pomegranate Balsamic HFM
- ½ Tbsp Honey
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
1. Bring a medium size pot with salted water to the boil.
2. Add the Couscous and cook for 7mins until soften stirring occasionally. Once cooked, drain well and cool down under running water. Place into a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper mix well and set aside.
3. Cut the Halloumi into 4 slices and pat dry it.
4. Bring a large frying pan to high heat, drizzle with olive oil, place the halloumi cheese and cook for 1-2 mins until golden brown, turn over and cook for further 2 mins. Remove from pan and let cool to room temperature. Tear into medium size pieces.
5. Cut the 2 cheeks off the mango, cut each mango cheek into 3 pieces, remove the skin off by slicing it with a knife and finely slice the flesh. Set aside.
6. Finely slice the cucumber and the radishes using a mandolin or carefully using a sharp knife.
7. Mix the Pomegranate Balsamic with the honey and ¼ cup of olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
8. Place the rocket salad on a platter, top with the Israeli Couscous, then arrange the Halloumi cheese, cucumber, radishes and mango slices and drizzle with the Pomegranate dressing.
- Serve a s a side dish or eat it as a main by adding some grilled chicken.
- Feel free to add any nuts or seeds if you wish.