Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 6 hot cross buns
- 1 tub Repurposeful Picks Berry Swirl Fior di Latte ice cream
- 100ml water
- 30g caster sugar
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 80g dark chocolate, chopped
- 50ml thickened cream
- To make the chocolate sauce, put the sugar and water into a small saucepan and place over medium-high heat. Cook until the sugar dissolves. Whisk in the cocoa powder.
- Turn the heat down to low and add the chocolate and cream, stirring until fully melted through and glossy. Set aside until ready to serve.
- Cut the hot cross buns in half and place a scoop of ice cream on the base. Drizzle some chocolate sauce over the ice cream and finish with the top half of the buns.
Breda is a freelance food content creator, recipe developer and stylist living and working in Sydney. She is passionate about all food that is full of flavour; community, family, heritage and hospitality are at the centre of her food philosophy. She runs Una Mas Creative with her husband, making original and branded content. Check out Breda's Instagram here, and Unamas Creative page here!