- 1 whole head of garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 lebanese cucumbers
- Salt and pepper
- Labneh (I used around 370g)
- The zest of 1 lime
- ¼ bunch of mint
- ½ cup tamari almonds
- 1/2 packet Zoodles
- HFM Zingy Miso dressing to serve
- To make your roast garlic, place the entire bulb, skin on, on an oven proof tray and drizzle over olive oil. Place in a preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prep your cucumbers by washing them and cutting them in half, lengthways. Cut off the stem at the top of the cucumber as well.
- Lightly oil your cucumbers and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Place cucumbers on the bbq or griddle pan, flesh side down. Cook for __ minutes, until nice and charred. You only need to cook this one side. Once charred, set aside.
- Remove the garlic from the oven and set aside to cool down. In a mixing bowl, add in your labneh. I used the entire tub (370g). Once the garlic has cooled down enough to touch, slice the top of, just exposing the cloves. Squeeze the roasted garlic into the bowl with the labneh and whisk thoroughly to combine. Use some of the marinating oil in the labneh to jar to loosen up the mixture to create a smooth consistency.
- Prepare your garnishes: zest 1 lime, pick small mint leaves and finely slice larger leaves and roughly chop up ½ cup of tamari almonds.
- On a large serving platter, spread out your roasted garlic labneh. Place the grilled cucumbers on top. Garnish with the zest of a lime, mint leaves and chopped up tamari almonds. I like to serve this with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil or the HFM Zingy Miso Dressing.