- 40g unsalted butter
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup slivered or flaked almonds
- 2tbsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup oregano leaves
- 800g green beans, trimmed
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- Sea salt & pepper
- Melt butter & oil in a large deep fry pan over medium heat. Add almonds, lemon zest & oregano.
- Cook stirring for 2 minutes or until light golden. Add beans & toss to combine.
- Cover with a tight fitting lid & cook for a further 3 minutes or until the beans are just cooked.
- Remove from heat, add lemon juice, salt & pepper & toss to combine.
Recipe thanks to Harvest Moon