- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 600g firm tofu, cut into large cubes
- Sesame or olive oil, as needed
- 1 onion (any type), finely sliced
- 5cm knob of ginger, finely grated
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 bunches bok choy, chopped (stems separated from leaves)
- 2 bunches broccolini
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 4 serves white or brown rice
- Add the soy sauce, maple syrup and corn flour to a large shallow bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the tofu and toss until it’s roughly coated in the marinade. Cover and set aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Drizzle oil into a large saucepan. Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes or until fragrant. Add the ginger and garlic and saute for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add the bok choy stems, broccolini, capsicum, tofu and all the marinade and saute for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Add a little water to the saucepan if anything is sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the bok choy leaves and stir through until wilted.
- Divide the stir fry between 4 bowls and serve with warm rice