We love this recipe by the fabulous Anna Polyviou, especially now that the whole range is Coloured by Nature!
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15mins + cooling time
- 450g Anna Polyviou Triple Chocolate Cookie Dough
- 250ml Pure Cream
- 250g Dark Chocolate (roughly chopped)
- 395g Condensed Milk
- Preheat the oven to 165°C.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place cookie dough on the prepared tray, pressing into an even layer. Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from oven and break apart immediately into pieces. Once broken up, allow it to cool completely. Place cooled pieces in a food processor and blitz into crumbs, set aside.
- Pour cream into a small saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to the boil. Place roughly chopped dark chocolate into a medium bowl and pour over the hot cream, whisking until the chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth. Set aside.
- Place half of the cookie crumb and the condensed milk in the bowl of a stand mixer. Using the paddle attachment, beat until combined. Roll into about 40 balls, then dip into the chocolate mixture and roll in remaining cookie crumbs. Chill for 30 minutes to firm up, then serve.
You can see more of Anna's great recipes on her website.