- One portion of Crackling Ham
- Olssons Rosemary and Sea Salt Rub (3 tbsp)
- Fennel seeds (2 tbsp)
- Pat your ham portion with a paper towel and score the fat using a sharp knife. Liberally salt the rind. If you have time, leave the ham uncovered in the fridge for 24-48 hours to dry. If not, just pat dry and re-salt and pat a couple of times over.
- Preheat your oven to 220C. Sprinkle some fennel seeds and rosemary salt over the crackling, rubbing the flavours into the scored bits. Place the ham onto a baking tray and into the preheated oven.
- Cook for about 45 minutes to 1 hour (depending on the size of your ham) until the crackling is nice and crispy!
Note: the product is fully cooked, it’s super juicy so not much chance of it drying out quickly. You can up the temperature if you think the crackling needs it