Chicken Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sliced chicken tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mango ginger chutney
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 small red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 small yellow capsicum, cut into thin strips
- Shallots, sliced thinly
- Bean sprouts (optional)
- 1 small zucchini, cut into thin strips (optional)
- 40g green beans, sliced (optional)
- 1 chilli (optional)
- Sesame seeds
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a wok or frying pan over high heat until hot.
- Add the chicken and stir- fry tossing frequently, for about 3-4 minutes or until just tender.
- Transfer chicken to a plate. Combine the soy sauce, chutney and water and set aside.
- Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil in wok over medium-high heat and stir-fry the vegetables for 3-5 minutes or until tender. You can add the chilli if you like heat.
- Add the soy sauce mixture to the wok with the chicken and toss over high heat until the sauce has thickened.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and shallots before serving.