- 1 cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Bay leaf
- Celery stick
- Cooking string
- Put cauliflower into a large pot.
- Tie a celery stick, a few sprigs of thyme and a bay leaf together with cooking string and add to the pot.
- Add salt and peppercorns.
- Cover with milk and simmer until soft.
- Drain well and remove thyme bundle.
- Put cauliflower into a blender, drizzle some olive oil and blend until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and garnish with parsley leaves (optional).