- 2 punnets Snackables carrots
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/4 tsp nigella seeds
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1 lemon (juice & zest)
- 3/4 cup natural pot set yoghurt
- 1/4 cup tahini
- Cut the carrots any way you like, unless you’d prefer them whole.
- To prepare the lemon yoghurt tahini dressing, place the lemon juice and zest, the yoghurt, tahini as well as a large drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt into a food processor. Process until smooth and creamy and has a similar thickness and texture to mayonnaise.
- Top this dressing over the carrots, drizzle with olive oil, then finish by sprinkling cayenne pepper (if using) and nigella seeds on top.