Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 2 hours
- 2 x USA Pork Ribs
- 300ml Sticky Rib Sauce Beerenberg
- 2 Tbsp Texas Spice Mix
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Lemon
1. Preheat a BBQ to High heat.
2. Pat dry the ribs and remove the thin membrane that is attached to the back of the ribs by lifting a little side of the corner with your fingers and peeling it off using a dry cloth for a better grip.
3. Rub the Texas spice mix, salt and pepper all over the ribs until all coated.
4. Then wrap each individual rack on a baking paper sheet and wrap again with foil.
5. Place the pork ribs on the BBQ grill and turn down to medium low if using gas or put the charcoals on one side of the BBQ and place the ribs on the side with no charcoals. Cook for 1 ½ hrs turning every 30mins
6. Heat up the sauce in a saucepan towards the end of the cooking time.
7. Open the foil from the ribs and brush the ribs with the sticky sauce until all covered. Then close the lid again and cook for further ½ hour until thicken and caramelised.
8. Serve hot with a squeeze of lemon juice and a pinch of sea salt.