Prep time: 15mins
Cooking time: 3 hours + 4 hours setting
- 5 Bananas
- 600ml Cream
- 300g Hobnob Biscuits
- 2 x 395g Condensed Milk Cans
- 250g Salted Butter
- Cocoa Powder
- Icing Sugar
- Add condensed milk cans to a small pot, ¾ filled with water and bring to the boil. Then turn down to low and simmer for 3 hours, add extra water if required. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180° C. Melt the butter and add with the biscuits into a food processor until fine crumbs and kind of wet.
- Grease a cake tin, add the crumbled biscuits and press down firmly until approximately 5mm thick base. Take the crumbs up the sides of the tin with pressure until it forms a 2-3cm high wall. Place in the preheated oven, cook for 7 minutes, then remove and let it cool.
- Once condensed milk is done, add to a mixing bowl and whisk until mixture is runnier. Add to the base and place in fridge overnight.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream and the icing sugar for approximately 6 minutes until hard peaks form. Finely slice the bananas and place over the top of the caramel. Then top with the whipped cream and dust with cocoa powder.