This is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner, celebrating our Regen friend, Gunning Bum Nuts. If you like things spicier, serve with some hot sauce on the side.
- 1 x 350 g jar of roasted eggplant salsa
- 125 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 Gunning Bum Nuts eggs
- 2 tbsp Barambah Greek yoghurt
- handful of coriander
- Pita bread or toast to serve. Hot sauce if you like things spicier.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350 F.
- Add the eggplant salsa and cherry tomatoes to a frypan and sauté over a medium heat for 5-7 minutes, until the tomatoes begin to soften.
- Divide the salsa and tomatoes between two large ramekins/shallow bowls, creating a well in the centre. Ensure there’s at least 2 cm clear at the top for your eggs. Place the ramekins on a baking tray.
- Crack your eggs gently into the top of each ramekin, taking care not to puncture the yolk. Float a tablespoon of Greek yoghurt over the top of the yolk.
- Transfer your eggs into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until the white is solid but the yolk is still a little runny.
- Serve the baked eggs with roughly chopped coriander over the top, and some pita bread or toast on the side for dipping.
Recipe by Tori Haschka.