- 2 bunches of asparagus
- 3 spoonfuls of Persian feta
- 30g roasted hazelnuts, chopped in half
- Half a bunch of fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely sliced
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Snap off last 1cm of the asparagus ends and blanch the asparagus in hot water for 2 minutes or until just cooked and still a little firm. Plunge asparagus in cold water or run under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Arrange on platter and scatter over the hazelnuts, dill and crumbled feta. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.