- 1 cup chopped mangoes
- 1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/2 tin condensed milk
- few strands of saffron
- In a blender add 1 cup chopped mangoes and puree until smooth.
- Toast 1.5 cups desiccated coconut until golden brown in a dry hot pan.
- Add mango puree, 1/2 tin condensed milk and few strands of saffron to the toasted coconut in pan.
- Cook stirring on medium heat until mixture thickens, transfer the mango coconut mixture to greased dish, allow to cool and cut into squares. Garnish with nuts if preferred.
Recipe by #HarrisFarmFoodie Mythreyi Dilip.