- 2 young coconuts
- 2 mangoes
- 200 ml (7 fl oz) coconut cream
- 1 long green chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- Juice of 4 limes
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 6 spring onions (scallions), sliced
- 20 Green King Prawns
- Peel and finely dice the mangoes and put in a large bowl. Add the coconut flesh, coconut cream, chilli, lime juice, fish sauce and spring onions.
- Preheat the barbecue hotplate to medium.
- Cut the prawn in half lengthways and remove the intestine. Season with salt and pepper and cook for a couple of minutes until opaque and just cooked through. Serve drizzled with mango dressing.
Tip: Ask your grocer to cut open your young coconut or, if you have a cleaver at home, you can do it yourself. Using a spoon, scoop out the soft flesh from the inside and dice.
Recipe by Australian Mangoes.