- 6-8 large washed potatoes, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1/3 cup cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil or olive oil
- 3 tsp fresh turmeric, peeled and grated
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely sliced
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into fine shreds
- fresh coriander, red onion, goats curd or plain yoghurt and pappadums, to serve
- Boil potatoes until just tender, drain.
- Preheat oven to 200C, place the oil in roasting tray and heat until hot.
- Carefully add the drained potatoes, turmeric, garlic and ginger. Stir gently to mix.
- Roast until crispy, turning potatoes occasionally.
- Top with coriander and red onion, and dollop with goat curd or yoghurt, to serve.