Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: None
- 1 Continental Cucumber
- ¼ Red Cabbage
- 1/3 Cup Roasted Cashews
- 4 Tbsp Ponzu Dressing
- Salt and Pepper
- Finely slice the cucumber into ½ cm disks.
- Finely slice the Red Cabbage using a mandolin, if possible, or with a very sharp knife.
- Roughly chop the cashews and set aside.
- Place all the ingredients together on a mixing bowl, add the Ponzu, season with salt and pepper and toss well.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
Use salad a s a side dish with any Asian style curry or for any stir fry rice or noodle dish.