Prep time: 10mins
Cooking time: 15ins
- 4 Slices of Sourdough bread
- Broccolini Bunches
- 2 Buffalo Mozzarella Balls
- 2 Tbsp HFM Pesto
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Cut the bread into approx. 3cm pieces and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Toss well and place into the oven for 12-15 mins until golden and crunchy.
3. Cut off the bottom ends of the broccolini and place the broccolini on a baking tray line with baking paper.
4. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Toss well and place into the oven. Roast them for 12-15mins until golden brown.
5. Remove croutons and broccolini from the oven once ready and set aside to cool to temperature.
6. Arrange the broccolini and the croutons on a platter. Drain the Buffalo Mozzarella and tear it into 3 pieces. Place on top of the broccolini.
7. In a bowl, mix the pesto with 2 Tbsp of olive oil to make it a little runnier. Whisk well to combined and drizzle the salad with it. Serve at room temperature.
8. Garnish with some Basil leaves if desired.
- Serve as a side dish with grill or roasted meats.
- Add some Cured meats or any other grilled or roasted vegetable to make it a main dish.