The Organic Tea Project Ayurvedic Organic Teabags x20 50g
The Organic Tea Project - Ayurvedic - with Cardamom & Chamomile (20 tea temples)
Ayurveda is composed of two words of Sanskrit, ayur (meaning life) and veda (meaning knowledge). Our organic Ayurvedic blend, centered around the Pitta dosha, is designed to nourish the body and balance the mind. Cooling and revitalizing, this organic tea is drunk as a wellness tea, with ingredients benefiting the regulation of your body’s metabolism. Caffeine-free, this tea can offer you refreshment at any time of day.
Chamomile, Fennel, Cardamom, Hibiscus, Liquorice root, Rosehip, Cinnamon, Ginger, Cloves, Orange oil
- Draw fresh water into a kettle and switch on.
- Meanwhile warm a teapot with hot water.
- Just before boiling empty teapot and add 1 teaspoons per person and 1 for the teapot.
- Pour in freshly boiled water to the pot.
- Brew tea for 5-10 minutes depending on how strong you like it.
- Serve without milk
Fruity, Floral, Clean, Spice, Caffeine-free